• Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Please write the list about it in detail including website urls contain exact content that claimed to be infringing.
• Provide sufficient contact information like your name, phone, office address and email address also to allow us contact you if neccessary, so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address not gmail, yahoo or other free email services.
• You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in IDtube search results.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.We really expect that the sender would be real copyright owner and not the third party or agents, Information written must be accurate and under the law of counterfeiting.
Please allow 7-10 outside world working business days for necessary actions. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as Internet Service Provider etc. will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.